The combination of 3, 6, and 9 is considered extremely lucky in India. Number plates containing 369 command huge premium prices across Indian states. Here are the details regarding 369 number plate price and how to buy in India:
369 Number Plate Price in India
- 369 number plates fetch some of the highest prices for lucky number combinations in India, ranging from ₹20 lakh to over ₹1 crore depending on the state and plate category.
- Demand and subsequent prices are highest for regular passenger vehicle plates, followed by commercial and two-wheeler plates.
- Popular states like Delhi, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu with higher registration see 369 number plates sold at price ranges:
- Delhi: ₹60-80 lakh for regular plates, up to ₹10-15 crore for VVIP plates
- Maharashtra: ₹40-60 lakh for regular plates
- Tamil Nadu: ₹30-50 lakh for regular plates
- Other states see 369 plates sell anywhere from ₹20-40 lakh for regular number plates.
How to Buy This Number Plate
- You can apply for a 369 number plate at the regional transport office (RTO) online or in person.
- Submit a form with the requested number and pay the application fee.
- If the number is available, it will be allotted. Otherwise, it will be auctioned to the highest bidder.
- Participate in the auction to secure the number plate and pay the final bid amount plus the registration fee.
- Allotment and auction process usually takes 1-2 months. Most states now have online portals to track plate requests.
In summary, 369 number plates fetch substantial premium prices in India ranging from ₹20 lakh to over ₹10 crore based on state, plate category, and availability. The most reliable way to buy is by applying through the state RTO and participating in allotments and auctions for rare numbers.