The name Manoj is a boy’s name of Sanskrit origin. It means “love, originating in the mind, born of mind.” It is a popular name in India, and is often given to children who are expected to be intelligent and loving.
Here are some other meanings of the name Manoj:
People with the name Manoj are often creative and intelligent. They are also known for their kind and compassionate nature. They are often good listeners and are always willing to help others.
Some famous people with the name Manoj include:
- Manoj Bajpayee, an Indian actor
- M. Night Shyamalan, an Indian-American filmmaker
- Manoj Kumar, an Indian actor and director
- Manoj Punjabi, an Indian-Indonesian film and television producer
- Manoj Sood, a Canadian actor
The name Manoj is a beautiful and meaningful name that is sure to bring joy to its bearer.